Parents find it always challenging to cook a meal for picky kids. But when they see Dino nuggets in meals, whether they are fussy or moody about food, they never deny eating Dino nuggets. Do you avoid cooking Dino nuggets because it’s time taking process? Are you having trouble cooking Dino nuggets in maximum time? Did you ever try making Dino nuggets in your air fryer?
If you did not try yet, you should try now to save your time and get other benefits. But how to cook Dino nuggets in the best air fryer 2022? Don’t worry if you don’t know how to cook Dino nuggets in an air fryer. In this article, we are sharing the method of making Dino nuggets in an air fryer and other essential things that you need to know before cooking Dino nuggets in an air fryer.
If you don’t have much time, then avoid cooking Dino nuggets from scratch; you can pick any frozen Dino nuggets brand instead.
Reason for cooking Dino nuggets in an air fryer
There are many options available to cook Dino nuggets that you can choose from, such as oven, microwave oven, deep frying on the stove, and air fryer. We recommend you select an air fryer for many reasons. Let’s have a look at its reasons.
- The first reason for cooking Dino nuggets in an air fryer is to save time. Air fryer provides you with crispy and healthy nuggets in less time. You can get the same results in the oven, but the oven takes more time than the air fryer.
- In case of reheating in the microwave, you will get wet and soggy nuggets that will not encourage your kids to eat them.
- Most frozen nuggets are already cooked, so you don’t need to fry them deeply. If you do it, they will soak more oil which is not suitable for you and your kid’s health.
How to cook Dino nuggets in an air fryer
It’s a simple recipe for cooking Dino nuggets in an air fryer.
These are ingredients that you need to cook Dino nuggets in an air fryer.
- An air fryer.
- Your kid’s favorite sauce.
- Frozen Dino nuggets.
It’s an easy and quick way to cook Dino nuggets in an air fryer.
- Put frozen Dino nuggets in the air fryer without spraying cooking oil on it.
- After that, set the timer of 4 minutes and air fryer them to 400F. Flip them after 4 minutes and then again air fryer for 3 minutes.
- After the cooking process, take them out and dish them out with your favorite dipping sauce or ketchup.
These are some helpful tips that can help you get perfectly cooked, crispy, and healthy Dino nuggets.
- Cook frozen Dino nuggets without squeezing them.
- You don’t need to preheat the air fryer because frozen nuggets come already cooked, and the air fryer preheats during the first batch. That’s why the second batch takes less time in cooking.
- Always flip or shake the nuggets while cooking so that they all cook with the same manner.
- You don’t need to spray oil on the nuggets because they perfectly cook crispy in the air fryer without oil or butter.
- Another thing that you should follow when you cook Dino nuggets in an air fryer. Never crowd the air fryer with chunks because they will become soggy and not come out in crispy texture.
What are the excellent Dino nuggets brands?
There are many Dino nuggets brands you have in markets, but we are sharing famous ones.
- John Soules
- Yummy Dino
- Foster farms
- Perdue organic
Can we reheat leftover Dino nuggets?
Yes, you can reheat your leftover nuggets quickly in an air fryer. Put the nuggets in an air fryer and set the timer for 2, 3 minutes.
Are there gluten-free Dino nuggets available in markets?
Yes, you can easily find gluten-free Dino nuggets in markets. Even Yummy and Tyson specially offer you gluten-free nuggets. You can try these Dino nuggets.
What are Dino nuggets made of?
They are made of real chicken, as mentioned on the packaging as well. Brands use bones less and skinless chicken to make Dino nuggets.
If you want to know how to cook Dino nuggets in an air fryer, then this article is precisely for you. It’s a simple process to cook Dino nuggets in an air fryer and also saves your time. So make cute-looking Dino nuggets in an air fryer and surprise your kids.